Contemporary Cinderella

Have you heard of the story of "The Other"? The Other holds you back, keeps you from daring to face challenges and discover all there is within you and within the universe. Let The Other go. Live.

Monday, August 22

birthday rant.

Why did he have to come into my life and turn my world into jell-o when he apparently doesn't want to be my ONE?
Everything I thought I knew - it turns out I really didn't. What I thought I felt wasn't real. He was never mine and never will be. You know how there are just some people you don't want to be with? (You know, the ones you turn down just because.) I've accepted I fall under that list for him. That doesn't mean it's easy and it's okay.
Then these other blokes have to mess me up too. As if I don't do that well enough myself. It's been years. Dear God, bakit walang matinong dumadating?
Things are NOT complicated. Why does everyone else seem to think otherwise?
This is getting tiring.
Anyhoo, I'm old!! Haha happy birthday to me!
I love Chili's. My family went and ate there last night and they sang me a birthday song. Fun fun.
Some of my cousins came over for lunch. We had my all-time favorite Oreo Cheesecake from Conti's and vanilla ice cream. There were these 4 ladies in line in front of me at Conti's who, like, bought the whole store. I was really laughing by myself because they looked so out of place. Not classy. Sorry. I can be a biatch sometimes.
I have finals in less then 5 hours. I wish INCOTAX would love me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home