Contemporary Cinderella

Have you heard of the story of "The Other"? The Other holds you back, keeps you from daring to face challenges and discover all there is within you and within the universe. Let The Other go. Live.

Monday, August 1

getting into

I now have a thing for...

Experimenting with eyeshadow.
I'll be entering the corporate world soon. I'm comfortable in business suits and formal wear and all but I haven't really been into makeup. I stumbled onto Careline Eyeshadow Powder- For a mere PHP48 (barely a dollar) you get shimmery eyeshadow in an intuitively-designed container. I have it in Pink, Earth Brown, and Pale Maroon (fave!). That's a great deal compared to the Shadowbox earth tones I got from Beauty Bar some months back for PHP1,650. Hell, I just might never buy from there again. Haha.
I have no eyelashes. It's so sad.

Boy-next-door types.
I don't know. It didn't work out with the Chinito, the Older Guy, the PromDi, and many others. I am currently crushing on two boys I met just last month. I'm cool with both of them. There is apparently no future for me and boy #1 (yes, after an evening of intense bonding - we are now too close to be an item). I really can't play boy #2. I want him to ask me out... It would have been easy enough if I were to just play around but I would like a serious deal, thank you very much. I don't know how that works.

Trying to clean my pad. Getting nowhere.

Blogging again.
I am extremely moody, as you can see by the dates. I tried Xanga, Yahoo!360... I don't even recall what my Pitas, LiveJournal, and other accounts are. I don't know if I'll keep this up. There's always the struggle between keeping some things to myself and toeing the line between totally open about everything. Plus I wouldn't want to bore you. Heck, like I care.

A-line and boho skirts and wife beaters.
Not a spouse physically abusing his wife, stupid. The racerback that girls are into these days despite the occasional downpour. SM Surplus Shop (Harrison Plaza, PHP 299) and Branded for Less (ATC, PHP349) have been selling Old College Inn tank tops - and yes, I got it in navy blue, black, dirty yellow, tan, and old rose (not in one shopping spree though). I wore my tan top with a brown Boho skirt last Friday. I am now loving the girly-girl look on me - another boy-grabbing getup, if last Friday night is anything to go by. *Oops, don't kiss and tell...
I'll be wearing this nice white Gap skirt with black flowers print (Greenhills, haggled from P350 to P250) and a local branded printed flesh skirt (Greenhills, fixed at P400 ^_- ) in the next few days.

I don't have money for a birthday treat. 20 more nights till I turn 21!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home